Experis, a Manpower Professional company, is one of the market leaders of Total Staffing Solutions for IT personnel in Europe.
Thanks to our international network and the professionalism of our recruitment specialists we can help you to find the perfect job!
Our clients are part of the most prestigious companies in the financial world, insurances, IT, telecom, consultancy and public services. For the moment we are operational in 17 countries.
Your career is our challenge!
Experis - Medior Project Manager - ref. BBBH7209
For one of the biggest international IT company we are looking for a Project Manager. They are known for delivering consultancy services to their clients and partners active in different sectors.
- You ensure that client needs are satisfied through the formulation, development, implementation and delivery of application solutions in response to client requirements, expressed in approved deliverables.
- You are responsible for the overall project plan, budget, structure, schedule and staffing requirements for the delivery organization.
- You ensure that the project meets its deliverables in an agreed schedule, according to the scope, within stipulated budget, and to quality standards.
- Manage the project team and the client
- Plan with respect to a given set of deadlines
- Find, onboard and offboard resources
- Organize knowledge transfer
- Report to senior management
- Mitigate and prevent project risks
- Coach and review team members.
- Lead the creation of high-quality deliverables
- Deliver on time, above customer expectations
- Build and maintain excellent working relationship
- Achieve target margin on the project.
Education level: Bachelor/Master's degree or equivalent
- Project management certification or equivalent to experience.
- Experience/knowledge with different software delivery methods such as Agile, Scrum, ... .
- Experience with project planning.
- Experience with at least one project management tool: MS Project, Clarity, ... .
- Experience with project collaboration platforms.
- Technical background to allow motivated decisions.
- Manages expectations
- Team player
- Stress resistant
Languages and mobility
- Resident in Belgium
- Fluent oral communication skills in Dutch, French and English
- Fluent writing in mother tongue (Dutch or French) and English
- You must be ready to accept potentially assignments abroad.
Location: Diegem and potentially abroad
- A unique environment for your personal development
- A career where high performance is rewarded and where freedom, industrialization, innovation and trust are in the spotlight
- Wide range of training and development opportunities
- A competitive salary package with extra-legal benefits.
Interested? Send your CV via the button below.