Experis, a Manpower Professional company, is one of the market leaders of Total Staffing Solutions for IT personnel in Europe.
Thanks to our international network and the professionalism of our recruitment specialists we can help you to find the perfect job!
Our clients are part of the most prestigious companies in the financial world, insurances, IT, telecom, consultancy and public services. For the moment we are operational in 17 countries.
Your career is our challenge!
Experis - Operations Engineer
- As an Operations Engineer you will work in a young and dynamic team of internal and external employees.
- Daily tasks include managing applications, maintaining the servers and Middleware of various external and internal sites.
- The servers run on both Linux and Windows.
- The team works closely together with ICT specialists who ensure the housing of the Hardware and the network.
- As an Operations Engineer you can also help automate everything as much as possible (scripting) in order to be able to deliver to the customer faster and more quality and to increase production stability.
- You actively help with the further automation of the entire process of setting up virtual servers t.e.m. the deployment of components.
- You are responsible for the configuration and maintenance of application servers.
- You take care of the roll-out of the whole of the applications within the test, acceptance, pre-production and production environment
- You write and maintain the documentation of your developments and procedures.
- You are responsible for the availability and performance of the solutions.
- You assist and work with colleagues from both your team and other teams in diagnosing problems in different environments (from test to production)
- You communicate smoothly and openly with your colleagues, internal customers and suppliers.
- You have an open mind and can work autonomously when necessary.
- You possess good analytical skills
- You work accurately and effectively.
- You get stuck in your tasks.
- You are willing to participate in standby duty
- You are flexible
- An active knowledge of Dutch and / or French is an advantage.
- Technical knowledge of English.