Experis, a Manpower Professional company, is one of the market leaders of Total Staffing Solutions for IT personnel in Europe.
Thanks to our international network and the professionalism of our recruitment specialists we can help you to find the perfect job!
Our clients are part of the most prestigious companies in the financial world, insurances, IT, telecom, consultancy and public services. For the moment we are operational in 17 countries.
Your career is our challenge!
Experis - Software Engineers Java
We are looking for talented Java Software Engineers (French or Dutch + English) who are ready for a new great exciting challenge that will further enhance your career !
Your New Challenge
- As a software engineer (with 2-3 years of experience in the technologies belove) you will have a very broad set of responsabilities with a lot of variation.
- You will received the opportunity to be in charge of the development, the technical support and the verification of the quality of the product.
- This in accordance with the budget and the agreed plans.
- It will help / advise users and ensure their satisfaction.
- You will be able to solve problems and implement solutions.
The ideal candidate needs
- Bachelor degree in informatics (as a minimum)
- 2-3 years of experience in software engineering and development with: Maven (required)
- Good knowledge of:
- Java, Java 8 (considered as an asset)
- Java EE
- Spring, Spring MVC and Spring WebFlow
- Hibernate / JPA
- Source control management: GIT or SVN
- General best practices and design patterns
- JUnit, DbUnit is a plus
- Rest, Web services
- Methodologies: Scrum, Agile, Application Design, Development life cycle
- Knowledge of a mocking framework is an asset
- Team player
- Active listening & comprehension.
- Assertive (do not hesitate to flag issues and concerns).
- Customer and solution oriented
- Qualitative result driven
- Accurate, reliable, flexible
- Able to cope with stress
- Attractive salary package
- Opportunities to continously further advance your career trough training and challenging projects
- Flexibility to optimize your work life balance
- Great and fun work environement
If you are interested (even if you don't have all the requirements), don't hesitate to apply !!