Screen design with external design desk based on input from the actual application (jspx-code)
Analysis (mix functional-technical) of screen flow and each screen in collaboration with business, back end teams, technical designers, architecture teams - lot of dependencies; translation of the functional design in technical specs; with respect of non functional reqs (performance, framework)
- Testing end-to-end of all flows and follow up of Jira/testing IT & business
- Spontaneous, transparant & continuous feedback on the activities + immediate escalation of blocking issues; taking responsibility to propose solutions & alternatives.
- Seniority: 9-15 years of experience
- Technical skills:
- Manage the technical architecture of the application landscape, with focus on infrastructure architecture.
- Assist in the elaboration of architecture blueprints and solution architectures, in collaboration with technical architects, functional architects, infrastructure architects and delivery teams.
- Support projects in their realization (RFP, Poc, design, liaise with infrastructure partner...) in line with the overall architecture.
- Follow the technical evolutions, share knowledge, identify opportunities to improve the overall architecture.
- Judge infrastructure changes.
- Proven overall infrastructure experience : servers (Linux, AIX, Windows, Mainframe), appliances, virtualization, networking, DMZ, Storage, Cloud, Telecom, unified communications, big data...
- Proven experience with designing solutions conform with non-functional requirements (availability, performance, scalability, security, disaster recovery, real-time, low latency...).
- Conceptual & analytical thinking, solution design, DevOps
- Documenting & communicating to different stakeholders
- Functional skills:
- experience functional analysis in banking applications (all domains);
- experience Jira; experience with lot of dependencies in big entreprises, preference banks;
- Added value: experience mix waterfall-Scrum; experience web banking , Tridion (WCM)
- Interpersonal skills: teamspirit, pro-activity, independant, strong communication skills
- Language skills: EN required. Knowledge of FR/NL is a strong plus.