- As a Developer, you will join FIS's Open Payment Framework product development group.
- You will participate in the development of our flagship product and develop a set of GUI components using the Eclipse plug-in/RCP framework to simplify the customization of our payments solutions and reduce the time-to-market delivery.
- Your main tasks exist of development and maintenance of the Opf Visual Toolkit components using Eclipse IDE and the Eclipse plug-in/RCP framework.
- You will pro-actively identify issues that may impact the planning and the proposed simplified solutions, assuring delivery of agreed requirements within tight timeframes.
- Very good knowledge of the Java 7.0+ platform and design patterns
- Proven experience with Eclipse RCP, Eclipse plug-ins framework, XML processing
- Software wizard with Eclipse SWT / Jface editors, view and perspectives to design attractive Eclipse-based GUI applications with high focus on usability
- Hands-on experience with packaging Eclipse 'products' and 'features', branding options, distribution strategies
- Good social contacts, team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience required
- Very committed: will require very strong commitments at peak times
- Flexible as well in job content as in planning (collaboration with teams in different time zones)
- Good attention to detail
- Self-disciplined and motivated
- Ability to prioritize and self-manage time and tasks
- Experience with the development of financial software applications is a plus
- Fluent in English.
Join a team staffed with talented experts in banking and finance. Work in a state of the art technology context (Service-Oriented Architecture, J2EE, EJB, Hibernate, JUnit, WebServices...) and very innovative, international and challenging environment. Our projects involve high profile Efinance applications, for leading financial organizations, based on our Open Payment Framework.