FIS has built a specific case management system called FIS Chargeback ("CBK"). CBK is designed for processing of disputed credit/debit card transactions (MasterCard/Visa/etc.).
The CBK solution can be described as a back-office and database application combining:
- Case management functions
- Network Compliance Rules (MasterCard, Visa, American Express, etc...)
- Financial Processing
- WorkFlow and automation
- Reporting and monitoring
CBK software is a "niche software product" marketed worldwide, with customers in 15+ countries.
FIS is looking for an Experienced Java Developer to strengthen the existing CBK Core Product Organization development team.
- Actively participates to the development of new product features and maintenances of existing functions.
- Works in close collaboration with the Business System Analyst Manager to discuss functional specifications.
- Writes detailed technical specifications and implements
- Collaborates with the architecture team to discuss designs.
- Participates to delivering fixes for critical product issues (Level 3).
- Participate to the release management using continuous integration tools and scripting
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
- Proven experience in OO software design.
- Experience in software delivery management.
- Your skills:
- You possess the ablity to progress and to learn fast
- You have a very good knowledge of Java and Java OO design
- You are used to build on open sources components
- You have experience with Spring, Spring-security, Hibernate, Apache CXF, JBoss Drools, Jenkins, Eclipse RCP/RAP.
- You are a quality champion when it comes to software design, development and procedures.
- You are a team player.
- You have excellent analytical skills and possess the ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts.
- You are a natural problem solver.
- You are self-disciplined and motivated
- Join a team of talented experts, working on the future of banking in the leading Fintech company.
- Full-time position with excellent benefits
- International environment, working with teams across countries.
- Full-time position with an attractive salary package with benefits such group insurance and private HealthCare, meal-vouchers and more.