- As a Functional Analyst/Software Designer, you will join a talented and experienced Payment Solutions team.
- You will own the detailed analysis and specification of the business content and business modelling of one or more modules in our payment processing platform that enables financial institutions with acquiring, monitoring, operating and processing functions for their payments systems.
- You will work closely with other product management teams, developers, technical architects and QA teams to provide detailed specifications and documentation about the functional requirements for our solutions on a state-of-the-art technology architecture.
- You will engage in customer business meetings and internal Product meetings.
- You will be responsible to translate business requirements into use cases and supporting specifications for development or automated code generation and into test cases for the QA teams.
- Translate the product and customer needs into functional requirements
- Assist the product manager, systems analysts and engineering teams in the functional implementation by providing clear and unambiguous specifications to enable them to produce quality software that meets defined product requirements. Lead the review of designs produced by systems analysts and engineers
- Develop and manage use case models and supporting specifications, and contribute to and review domain object models
- Participate in workshops with the customer or with the product team to help them define their needs and build FIS solutions
- Provide clarifications, training and support to the development teams during the construction phase
- Challenge the customer requirements when required
- Be the point of contact for the FIS project team for all detailed questions regarding product capabilities
- Provide clarification and support to the QA team during creation of the test scenarios and testing processes.
- Understand internet and transaction security themes
- Proven experience in payments is a plus, preferably between 3-5 years
- Good knowledge of software development processes and QA methodologies,
- Experience with JSON, XML and HTML and other Web technology standards recommended
- Familiar with API-based application Exchange
- No problems with traveling for short periods
- Good social contacts, team player
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Nice to have:
- UML knowledge and working knowledge of BPMN is a plus
- Knowledge of Rest API's & swagger is a plus
- Potential to grow as Team Leader
- Join a team of talented experts in Banking and Payment Solutions, working on the future of banking in the leading Fintech company.
- Execute a key position in a dynamic payments innovation team.
- With the Product Manager, you will build and grow a FA team as the solution evolves. You are part of the core team that lays the foundation of the company's future.
- Participate in the business modelling and functional design of our applications in a state of the art, challenging and cutting edge technological environment.
- Full-time position with excellent benefits.
- Nice working environment near the Diegem train station and easy to access by car with underground parking-lots.