Ops is an FIS suite of world-class domestic & international payment solutions.
- Works closely with business analysts and team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions.
- These solutions must be aligned with business and IT strategies and comply with the organization's architectural standards. Involved in the full systems life cycle and is responsible for designing, coding and testing applications.
- Experienced developer works closely with the Technical Architect and the BA's to translate functional requirements into technical approaches and layout the basis of the implementation to either do the coding himself/herself or delegate to Junior/Professional developers.
- A Senior developer has expertise in the development tools and procedures and has an end-to-end picture of the solution being developed.
- responsible for the development of new features and improvements of applications for electronic payments platform,
- provides application software development services or technical support typically in a defined project,
- develops program logic for new applications or analyses and modifies logic in existing applications,
- codes, tests, debugs and documents software applications,
- ensures that system improvements are successfully implemented,
- demonstrates an understanding of C2p systems and the financial services industry,
- analyses requirements, and translates business requirements into product designs,
- writes technical specifications and other forms of documentation,
- conducts planning, analysis and forecasting activities to plan projects and tasks,
- may provide leadership and/or guidance to other technical professionals.
- a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience,
- about six years of applications development experience,
- knowledge of Java (JDK 1.6/1.7), J2EE, Hibernate 3, EJB 3.1, SQL, XML,
- knowledge of WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss or Liberty,
- knowledge of Oracle/DB2 databases,
- knowledge of WebSphere Integration Developer (Wid), Eclipse, IntelliJ or Netbeans will be an asset,
- knowledge of JBPM, BPEL or BPMN will be an asset,
- knowledge of end-to-end systems development life cycles (i.e., waterfall, iterative and other modern approaches to software development),
- excellent problem-solving, team, and time management skills,
- payment expertise e.g. Sepa, Swift Mt will be an asset,
- very good command of English.
- Working in the innovative and entrepreneurial environment of a growing international firm
- Joining a team of talented experts in banking and payment solutions
- Competitive salary with excellent benefits