As a Professional Services consultant in a Software Product company you are accountable and responsible for the successful delivery of our payments services and solutions to our medium to large corporate clients across North America, EMEA or Asia. Specialized in Payments solutions and services, you are able to deliver consultancy, solutions and support to Corporations implementing or growing their payments landscape, solutions and processes.
You will join a team of 20+ professional services consultants located in Belgium, France, Poland and the US within FIS Corporate Treasury and Payments Solutions division. You will be based in Brussels, Be. Regular travels (min 20%) to visit your clients are expected and are an integral part of the position.
Key Objectives and Outcomes
The following key objectives and outcomes are integral to our success. Understanding them and being either responsible (for Senior profiles) or a contributor to achieving them is a key success factor of this position
- Deliver against your own and the overall: team and division revenue and chargeability (client billable hours) targets
- Deliver services and projects within the constraints set by the contract with a tolerance of 10% or within the tolerances set during the project or service setup
- Achieve 80% of the success criterions set for the mission or project, expecting criterions related to quality of deliverables, inputs to improving our services and solutions offering and growing our people, processes and tools.
- Engage with the client's business and manage client relationship effectively, improve their overall client satisfaction generating positive clients feedback, evaluations, referrals or references each year.
- Capitalize on that engagement, your expertise and our offerings to generate new revenue opportunities, liaising with our presales and sales team to help fully qualify them
- Facing new challenges and situations, provide concrete illustrations of your engagement and ability to anticipate, be proactive, take initiative, qualify a problem or challenge and come with (creative) solutions
- Be an actor of the development and growth of our products, professional service Catalog (building new services, improving existing ones) and toolkits, delivering at least two new or updated assets every year (ex: building a new version of our budget tracking sheet and presenting it to the consultants' community)
- Perfectly fluent in English on top of fluency in any other language
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Client Facing positions
- Minimum 8 years of experience in the field of Account Payables, Treasury, Payments in a medium to large corporation or software and service provider
- Project Management: Minimum 15 years of experience in managing business critical projects
- Consultancy: Minimum 8 years of experience in consulting, advising medium to large corporations in realizing the business case of their software investments
- Service Delivery: Minimum 5 years of experience in implementing, configuring and supporting software solutions
- Prior experience with engaging and working with Software Product Management and Software Product Delivery teams, on, near and offshore
- Ability to engage various internal or external stakeholders at various hierarchical level
- Ability to communicate effectively in a variety of written and verbal formats
- Cash Management - Basics
- Payments and Account Statements Processes (From basics to more advanced topics such as Payment Factory, In-House Bank, Supply Chain Finance, etc.)
- Banking Connectivity (Swift, Ebics, etc.)
- Messages Formats (Iso20022, Swift Mts, Country Specific)
- Payments Value Added Functions and Services (Payments Business Case, Analytics, Payments and Banking Landscape Optimization, etc.)
- Working in the innovative and entrepreneurial environment of a growing international firm
- Joining a team of talented experts in banking and payment solutions
- Competitive salary with excellent benefits.
- Nice working environment near the Diegem train station and easy to access by car with underground parking-lots.