Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
Our EMEA Support team is looking for an enthusiastic person who possesses the skills to work in a complex multilayer environment.
In this role, you will be the key person providing system and infrastructure support local and international users as well as assisting others member s of the team in the region.
Your role also requires supporting the core IT infrastructure.
What you will be doing
- Providing day2day support of the users and address tickets regarding the environment.
- Help install, upgrade and troubleshoot Hardware and software systems.
- Guide users with simple, step-by-step instructions.
- Conduct remote troubleshooting where required.
- Follow up with clients to ensure issues have been resolved.
- Assist with administering aspects of the back-office IT infrastructure and network.
- Maintain the corporate security posture and policy enforcement.
- Assisting in the implementation and support of IT projects and new technology developments.
- Support and maintaining network issues.
What you bring
- Good communication and fluency in English
- Minimum a bachelor´s degree in Computer science
- 4 to 5 years of proven experience in 2nd or 3rd line System/infrastructure and Network support
- Good knowledge of Active Directory, Security policies and DNS
- Networking knowledge of Firewalls, switches, Routers and security systems
- Practical experience working with VMware;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft environments
- Good documentation skills
- Good knowledge and experience with security and data integrity management tools
- Knowledge of network security practices;
- Excellent People skills and customer-oriented attitude with the ability to communicate at many levels
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Stand-by period may be required
Added bonus if you have
- Knowledge of Dutch or French is considered a plus
- Experience and knowledge of Jira and Linux environments is a plus
What we offer you
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- A competitive salary and benefits
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- Great work spaces with dedicated and motivated colleagues