For a Digital Services company I am currently looking for a dynamic and experienced Functional Analyst to ensure that the proposals of the company keep the products one step ahead of those of the competitors.
My client is a digital services company. They provide digital solutions and IT services to the community of insurance brokers, insurance companies and to the customers of the brokers.
This company is the Belgian market leader in this area and a financially stable company.
You will be able to work in a stable environment and to evolve quickly, allowing you to get more responsibilities and advantages.
- Perform functional analyses in order to provide all necessary information allowing the developers to enhance the existing solutions as well as create new ones.
- Check the conformity of the developments with the analyzes and, if necessary, participate in the creation of optimal solutions between the functional and technical aspects so that the delivered product corresponds to the demands of the users.
- Track new developments and corrective maintenance for the product being developed to match user demands.
- Monitor any malfunctions noted during use that can not be supported by the BCC to allow users to use the product under optimal conditions. This leads regularly to the development of correction scripts on DB courtiers (SQL knowledge).
- Bachelor or master in IT / Economics / Business
- You have as from 5 year experience as Functional Analyst
- You speak French or Dutch and English
- Experience in SQL and Insurance Sector is a plus
- A salary up to 65 k yearly
- Group Insurance + Hospi insurance
- Company Car (BMW / Audi / Mercedes) + fuel card
- Meal vouchers (8€)
- Work flexibility : Homeworking - Flexible Time schedule - Satellite Office
- Possibility to evolve quickly and work directly with the Head of Analysis
Interested in this job position? Please send your resume via the button below.