Functional / Desktop Support Analyst
I am looking for a Functional/Desktop Support Analyst to join a young and international asset management company.
You will join a dynamic company, located in Brussels but also worldwide with 6 offices in Europe and many more in Asia. As a part of a well-known insurance group, they have a strong track record and resources to grow and evolve quickly. The international environment gives you the opportunity to enlarge your network and improve your assets. You will join a team of 25 people, with whom you will build many challenging projects from scratch.
By joining the team, you will not just enjoy the friendly atmosphere and great team buildings, you will also get trainings to perform with a full induction program as well as a plan to keep learning about technologies but also reinforce your skills!
As a functional/desktop support analyst, you will:
- Lead the support of key business systems including operational support
- Be a part of the analysis, maintenance, software testing and database
- Provide onsite desktop support to all business users
- Troubleshooting and ticketing management
- Cover the general infrastructure issues as well as involvement in security and risk enhancements
- Be the link between the users and the external suppliers
- Provide status reports, escalating critical issues...
- You have a Bachelor or a Master, or equivalent work experience
- You have at least 2 years of relevant experience
- You speak French and/or Dutch and English fluently
- You have good communication skills and a team spirit
- You have a good analytical mind
If you are interested and you believe you have the right competence, you will get:
- Up to 75k yearly (depending on your profile)
- Hospitalisation insurance
- Meal vouchers of 8€
- Net expenses
- Flexible hours
- Adapted trainings and incentives
- Great working atmosphere and good work life balance