Network/System engineer / Integrations/Architecture IPTV / ProspectsB / VMware / Contract / Paris
I am currently looking for a network/system engineer to work on a 12 month rolling contract basis in Paris. There are two separate roles available currently.
The desired candidate/s will have at least 4 years' experience and be able to work dynamically and with full autonomy.
Integrated into the Engineering and Operations team of the DPPS test environments (mainly model test platform), the consultants will oversee:
- Designing, planning, and integrating architecture solutions and data sets in line with test needs, technological developments, economic and operational constraints.
- Provide your support for the operation of the test platform
- By implementing production architectures (functional and technical), designing new architectures (including virtualization) and data sets for test environments, while ensuring their consistency with existing ones,
- Manage the installation of the equipment and then integrate it (equipment or VM), configure the test data sets, write and maintain the associated documentation, transfer these environments to the operator,
- Work with technical production architects, validation business managers, Communicate on the progress of the work sites,
- Provide expertise to investigate incidents and problems in test environments,
- Communicate on progress, risks and hardships by proposing action plans
- Technical network skills:
- VMware (necessary)
- IP network
- Business competence:
- Mandatory integration
- Desired operation
This is an urgent role that will be filled as soon as possible so the earlier you get in contact the better.
For immediate consideration for this position, please apply by emailing me with an updated version of your cv via the button below.