Our BUDIT Team (Business Application - Digital - Transformation) is looking for a new talented and enthusiastic colleague who takes challenges head on. A collaborative person who will capture the needs, analyse them and translate them into requirements in order to define the functional specifications. You will also play a key role in the tooling selection process and liaise with our external partners. In other words, someone who uses his creativity and analytical mind to overcome challenges in a complex and ever-changing environment.
As a Functional Analyst, you will report to the IT Program Manager and your major responsibilities will be:
- Translate le business needs into features and stories
- Key player in ensuring the liaison between the IT and Business stakeholders
- Liaise with the different teams in order to design 360° solution and enable optimal integration of services and features
- Define the detailed functional specifications (sequence diagram, etc)
- Describe the tests scenarii
- Bring your experience in design of applications and services
- Collaborate with other teams internally and externally to enable optimal integration of services and features
- Contribute to the constant quality, stability, security and performance improvement of the services offered
- Follow the markets and know what is going
- BS or MS in Computer Sciences or equivalent experience
- 3 years experience or more in functional analysis or as Scrum master
- Knowledge of analysis methodology
- Rigorous and methodical
- Strong communication and collaborative skills
- Extremely results oriented, always striving for maximal consumer value as early as possible
- Fluent in French and good knowledge in English
- Valid and permanent working licence
Stop searching for the ideal job, it's right in front of you! GAMING1 offers you the opportunity to join a fast-growing company in a dynamic technological sector. Working in a laid-back environment with fun, audacity and team spirit as their guiding values, the goal of our employees is to offer our players the funniest experience possible. It is with your help that we wish to continue to offer this playful experience. Thanks to your skills and key strengths, you'll be able to push yourself to the limits and help the company evolve to become a market leader. More than a dream job, a way of life.
Send your resume via the button below.