The BI team has been part of GAMING1 for 2 years now and is composed of 2 members reporting directly to the IT Program Manager. The team works on a wide variety of projects, among them reporting to the operating committee in charge of the strategy of the different gaming platforms. It is currently in the process of automating reports and as demand grows, the team needs to expand. Their work environment is young and laid back without compromising efficiency in terms of performance and enthusiasm.
As GAMING1 continues to grow it needs to reinforce its BI team. With the role of Medior BI Analyst, your main tasks will be to:
- Understand the business, gather their needs and translate them into reports
- Design, build, implement, deploy and maintain dashboards and reports.
- Update the dashboards, analyze the data and translate the results into actionable advices.
- Create the universe, own and maintain a dimension of the glossary and keep it up-to-date
- Contributes to the data model, ensure that data are consistent together with the data stewards
- Contribute to the creation of Data Governance
- Take part actively to automation of the reporting process (ETL data specification, testing, automatic reports creation)
- Master in commercial school or from an university with strong analytics orientation
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in BI, data analysis.
- Excellent knowlegde of SAP Business Object, excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of SQL is a plus
- Fluent FR and good knowledge in english
- Valid and permanent working licence
Stop searching for the ideal job, it's right in front of you ! GAMING1 offers you the opportunity to join a fast-growing company in a dynamic technological sector. Working in a laid-back environment with fun, audacity and team spirit as their guiding values, the goal of our employees is to offer our players the funnest experience possible. It is with your help that we wish to continue to offer this playful experience. Thanks to your skills and key strengths, you'll be able to push yourself to the limits and help the company evolve to become a market leader. More than a dream job, a way of life.
Send your resume via the button below.