The rapid and significant expansion of our worldwide / official online sites require to keep them up-to-date, including the maintenance and the refactoring of some functionalities. To consolidate the services developed by the back-end team, we are searching Senior developers to take in charge the management of data (outside the player journey) in the scope of accounting, law reports, ... The purpose is to create a small team able to work autonomously on defined topics in an Agile method (iteration) till the requirements are reached
- You understand the business to manage the service requiremenst and functionalities (especially the data (outside the player journey) process : accounting, regulation, ...)
- You develop based on the requirements provided by the Technical Analyst
- You consider also the non-functional requirements during your development in cooperation with the rest of team (e.g. maintainability, user-friendliness, performance)
- You develop according the the coding standards in place
- You propose alternatives to optimize the existing application in term of quality, maintainability, usability, performance, security, ...
- You propose innovative alternative to achieve goals
- You contribute to the definition of the technical specifications
- You solve productions issues in the framework of emergency fixes
- You define, execute and constantly improve unit testing
- You execute peer review of your pairs in the team
- A degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the development of .NET technology
- Mastery of OOP and excellent knowledge and understanding of both C# and .NET.
- Very good knowledge of relational databases (PostgreSQL), both in terms of design and development.
- Knowledge in Software quality concept
- Fluent in french : good knowledge in english
What you get in return
More than a job, we offer you the opportunity to flourish in a young and fun environment at the cutting edge of technology. The goal of all our teams is to offer the most original and fun experience possible for our players. At GAMING1, your skills will be appreciated, and you will participate with your colleagues in the creation and consolidation of a young company that pushes the limits of technology to create games that will create thrills for the crowds.
Join us !
Do you recognize yourself in the above and this sounds like an opportunity for you, then you're in the game. Let us know who you are and what you're capable of. We look forward to receiving your post. You can expect quick response from us when you apply. Freelancers are welcome to submit applications too.
Send your resume via the button below.