The rapid and significant expansion of our worldwide / official online sites require to keep them up-to-date, including the maintenance and the refactoring of some functionalities. To consolidate the services developed by the back-end team, we are searching Senior developers to take in charge the management of data (outside the player journey) in the scope of accounting, law reports, ... The purpose is to create a small team able to work autonomously on defined topics in an Agile method (iteration) till the requirements are reached.
As GAMING1 continues to grow it needs to reinforce its back-end team of developers and manage this team. With the role of Senior developer Team Leader, your main tasks will be to :
As a developer
- Understand the business to manage the service requirements and functionalities (especially the data (outside the player journey) proces : accounting, regulation, ...)
- Participate in the development and improvement of the functionalities
- Contribute constantly in the improvement of the quality, stability, security and performance of the offered service
- Work together in putting in place, the configuration, the development and the maintenance of our online gaming/betting platforms
- Work together with other developer teams to create an optimal integration of services and functionalities
- Cooperate closely throughout the project with the compliance team in integrating the developments.
As a Team Leader
- Estimate the workload
- Organize the distribution of tasks and ensure its proper execution
- Train and mentor team members
- Challenge and sponsor the idea
- Optimize work procedures and communication (within the team and with other departments)
- Ensure that the team maintains a good balance between research and practicality
- Participate in the recruitment of future members of the team
- A degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in the development of .NET technology
- Mastery of OOP and excellent knowledge and understanding of C# and .NET.
- Very good knowledge of relational databases (PostgreSQL), both in terms of design and development.
- Good communication skill (oral & written)
- Fluent in french : good knowledge in english
More than a job, we offer you the opportunity to flourish in a young and fun environment at the cutting edge of technology. The goal of all our teams is to offer the most original and fun experience possible for our players. At GAMING1, your skills will be appreciated, and you will participate with your colleagues in the creation and consolidation of a young company that pushes the limits of technology to create games that will create thrills for the crowds.
Do you recognize yourself in the above and this sounds like an opportunity for you, then you're in the game. Let us know who you are and what you're capable of. We look forward to receiving your post. You can expect quick response from us when you apply. Freelancers are welcome to submit applications too
Send your resume via the button below.