The Project Management Team is currently composed of 4 persons : 2 project managers, 1 Functional Analyst, and their team manager. Until recently, projects managers were handling the role of both Business Analyst and Project Manager (Coordination of project). Thankfully to an internal 'hat redistribution', those 2 specific roles are now dissociated and handled by specific persons. In order to reinforce the PMO team, we are now looking for hiring an additional Business Analyst.
The Project Management Officer is mixing challenges and fun. Its team members are sharing a lot of knowledge and thoughts about projects but also tools and methodology. Mutual help and team spirit are there to achieve performance in a working atmosphere that is always positive. Finally, they enjoy some relax period of time when humour is always present. So, if you want to join us, read the below description carefully and apply!
- To be the bridge between the customers / partners or product owners and the Technical Analyst
- To apply pragmatically the right technique and use the right tools to quickly understand the partners' needs and dare to think beyond what the customer asks for.
- To capture the partners' goals during direct discussions or workshops
- To transfer your analysis and other information like user cases to the project manager and all involved teams to make a successful project
- To help in identifying the impact of every single project for all the tech and business teams in order to involve them on time
- To help on establishing the planning for the different phases of the projects and help on ensuring the work dispatching between the different teams by the project manager
- IT Bachelor or Master's degree or equivalent experience
- At least 3 years of experience as IT Business Analyst Analyst or IT Project Manager with strong affinity for Functional Analysis
- Good knowledge in Web architecture
- Analytical mind
- You look for the good level of abstraction and know how much detail you have to provide
- Be able to work in a dynamic and changing environment
- Good knowledge in English and fluent in French
- Valid and permanent working license
Look no further for the ideal job, it is in front of you! GAMING1 offers you the opportunity to join a rapidly growing company in a dynamic and technological sector. In a relaxed atmosphere highlighting the pleasure, audacity and team spirit, the goal of our employees is to offer players the most playful experience possible. And this experience is with you that we want to forge it. With your skills and strengths, you'll be pushing your limits to evolve the business and help it become a market leader. More than a dream job, a way of life.