Our BUDIT Team (Business Application - Digital - Transformation) is looking for a new talented and enthusiastic colleague who takes challenges head on. A collaborative person who will develop new functionalities, participate in the maintenance of existing applications, support externalize developments and select appropriate tools. In other words, someone who uses his creativity to overcome challenges in a complex and ever-changing environment.
As an analyst developer, you will report to the IT Program Manager and your major responsibilities will be:
- Analyze new needs in order to offer our internal and external clients a unique experience
- Bring your experience in the technical design of applications and services
- Participate in the development, testing, integration and improvement of applications
- Collaborate with other teams internally and externally to enable optimal integration of services and features
- Contribute to the constant quality, stability, security and performance improvement of the services offered
- BS or MS in Computer Sciences or equivalent experience
- 5 years experience or more in .NET and / or C # development
- Good knowledge of relational databases (PostgreSQL)
- Agile certification ; knowledge of analysis methodology and WinDev are a plus
- Fluent FR and English languages
- Valid and permanent working licence
More than a job, we are offering you the opportunity to flourish in a young and fun environment at the cutting edge of technology. The goal of our teams is to provide the most unique and fun experience possible for our players. At GAMING1, your skills will be valued, and along with your colleagues, you will actively participate in the creation and consolidation of a young company that constantly pushes the limits of technology to create fascinating platforms and games.