Who we are
Gentis is a Belgian recruitment company headquartered in Brussels and providing permanent staffing as well as project sourcing solutions worldwide in multiple sectors.
A big company operating in the insurnace sector
- Monitor and evaluate performance, capacity and availability of systems and applications.
- Respond to incidents and requests passed on by the IT service desk.
- Provide improvement possibilities for operations.
- Support ICT continuity planning and testing.
- Monitor IT policies such as access to systems and exchange of information.
- Define and monitor batch jobs (scheduling), network, ...
- Install patches and make sure the servers, network, Middleware, ... and other components are properly maintained (preventive maintenance).
- Maintain client systems.
- Create, maintain and develop the technical documentation of the System.
Following tasks are within your area of responsibility
- Provide specialize support for the end user and colleagues in case of issue or problem.
- Create, document, debug and maintain new and existing IT architecture.
- Installation, maintenance and debugging of Hardware component, operating system and software, as well as some third party software.
- Monitoring of the user access following the approved procedures (i.e.: in Active Directory, Lotus Notes, SAP, Mitel, VPN).
- Maintain the existing documentation up to date.
- Be the technical contact for the suppliers.
- Train colleagues (from your group, from other IT groups or end users).
- Participate to project within the group scope (i.e. : AirWatch, Confluence, Office 365 deployment, update of our SQL Server, physical move, ...)
- You have good knowledge of following applications: Windows Server, Windows7, Windows10, VM ware, Lotus Notes, Office 365, Exchange, Robotics, Jira, Confluence, Mitel.
- You take great satisfaction in providing an efficient service to your customers, both internally and externally. The search for a solution is your engine.
- You learn and work quickly, correctly and autonomously.
- You willingly share information and knowledge, and maintain professional contacts with your colleagues in this way.
- You have excellent analytical skills.
- You are fluent in French and Dutch. Knowledge of English is an asset.
Our client offers
- A permanent contract
- An interesting salary with extra legal benefits
- A great working environment
You can send you CV or contact me via the button below.