For our client based in liege and operating in the ICT sector, we are looking for a qualified C++ to build efficient programs and systems that serve user needs and to take part in the company growth.
- Design stable, reliable and effective databases
- Optimise and maintain legacy systems
- Modify databases according to requests and perform tests
- Solve database usage issues and malfunctions
- Realize the design and the developments of the architectures of our company software
- Data management systems such as file system and business processes such as schedulers, data scheduler and resource manager.
- Intelligent content management: data analytics
- Use strong skills in object-oriented programming (C ++) to develop data manipulation algorithms.
- Knowledge of Linux operating systems.
- Knowledge of low-level subsystems, monitoring, data collection, software systems with complex interdependencies.
- Good knowledge of database: SQL & NoSQL.
- Application of Scrum Agile
- Motivated and Ability to solve problems.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to establish good working relationships.
- A good knowledge of English is a plus.
- Full-time job
- Salary package in accordance with your training and your experience,between 45 and 50 K per year + Car and fuel card (Bm1, Mercedes, etc.) + Meal vouchers, Trainings, etc.
- Work in a "Start-up" and multicultural environment.
If you are looking for a job where creativity and learning are put forward, apply today via the button below.