Our client is one the mejor player in banking & Insurances.
- Taking part in the design, implementation and handover of production services
- Manage the Linux environment
- Maintaining the network & production environment and also being part of an on-call rotation
- Collaborating with other IT teams and departments (concerning tasks orietend servers, virtualization, performance, connectivity & security improvements ....)
- Taking responsability and onwership on projects
- You have a bachelor or equivalent in experience
- At least 2 years of experience in similar function
- You have very good command of Linux related techologies (Red hat, CentOS, Suse, Ubuntu...)
- You have proven experience with configuration management (Puppet, chef, ansible...)
- Good in scripting with Python, Perl, Shell or bash, some experience with Java, PHP, Nginx, Node JS,...
- Experience in Cloud Technologies or interested by and also with containers such as Docker
- Experience in web servers, monitoring, web hosting
- You have good communication and organisational skills, proactive, team player, problem solver, stress resistant, challenge oriented
- Seeking continuous improvement and oriented new technologies
Our client propose a dynamic, challenging working environment with the latest technologies, flexibility in working hours and/or homeworking. Also competitive salary and package and trainings.
Apply by sending your latest CV in English via the button below.