My client is a European Institution and they are looking for an Enterprise Architect with hands-on experience in Documentum development and XCP technology.
You will play a key role in the development of Content Management (OCM) system using XCP 2.2 and 2.3.
If you have strong IT and Business process /documents management background,
This Job IS For You !!
- You will be participating in the design of the solution(s) to be implemented in Documentum and design case management applications using XCP.
- Integration with global Commission platforms and applications (Ecas, Hermes/Han, Mips...) will be needed.
- Integration with supplementary components e.g. Adobe Forms, Electronic Signature and testing of customisations will be required.
- Very good architectural understanding of the Documentum/XCP platform and its technical architecture.
- understanding of business process management, workflow, records management and case management.
- be capable of translating business process definition and functional specifications into the technical capabilities of Documentum/XCP.
- He/She is creative when implementing the solution
- good communication skills when explaining implementation path, in the analysis phase, and in knowledge transition sessions on technology and implementation of the Documentum/XCP platform and implemented solutions
- Competitive salary
- Growth opportunities for career development
- very attractive net allowance
- meal vouchers
- mobile phone contract