My client operates in the sector of Information Technology and Services.
As part of a mission for one of our clients in Brussels, you will join a team composed mainly of back-end developers and analysts.
The goal of the team is to create a website whose logic will be centered on the "headless".
Integrate the team and methodologies specific to the agency. Work in close collaboration with the back-end, respecting deadlines and budgets.
- You are responsible for the "user side" development of Web applications.
- You work closely with back-end developers and analysts.
- You will have the task to create a website "decoupled headless".
- Technical skills:
- You have strong skills with the Vuejs Framework and front-end development tools such as Gulp, WebPack, NPM, Node JS, etc.
- You know the principles of SEO
- You have a minimum understanding of accessibility principles
- You know the versioning tool GIT
- You know how to optimize applications for optimal performance
- Behavioral skills:
- You have excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- You are enthusiastic and know how to pass on your knowledge to other members of the team
- Full-time job in a very fast growing and challenging pure digital environment.
- Attractive salary & benefits:
- company car
- Net allowance
- Eco voucher
- Contract and/or full-time opportunities available
If this sounds like a good fit, if you're excited to do something challenging and meaningful that preserves your ability to enjoy life to the fullest, then please apply ASAP !