Our client is a great multinational consultancy, that is operating within different sectors and for this position we are looking for a Functional Analyst that can join the company internally.
Some of your responsibilities
As a Functional Analyst you will interact with suppliers, internal stakeholders and business representatives.
- Thanks to strong analytical skills, you swiftly gain understanding of the business needs and clarify potential routes, anticipating on defined timelines and hurdles along the way
- You analyse and assess the impact of business and non-functional requirements you apply a structured business and functional analysis methodology
- You gather and centralize information and create the business, functional and process documentation where required
- You participate in the creation and/or execution of end-user trainings.
- 5 to 8 years professional experience in a similar role, analysing complex projects in parallel
- You are at least bilingual with a good understanding of the 3rd language (EN Fluent + NL/FR) and have the necessary business insight
- Thanks to your proven track record, you have a clear understanding of how to approach both business and functional analysis
- Proven track in implementation and integration projects
- Familiar with business modelling tools like, UML, BPM, ..
- Affinity with general technology concepts like API, SQL/Oracle, ...
- You combine your abstract reasoning skills & analytical capabilities with common sense.
- Location: Brussels area
- Duration: 6 months (extension possible)