Our client operates in the Telecom sector and is located in brussels. Today looking for a IT Manager ,to join their team and be responsible for all technical aspects management.
- Prioritization of the projects in the portfolio, depending on available capacity in each department.
- Monthly status reporting of all cross-departmental projects to the company s executive team.
- Drive business project managers to create and implement the updated schedules and budgets for the project.
- Participate in delivery assurance reviews to ensure adherence to project management policies and procedures.
- Manage costs, schedule and quality by overseeing project deliverables. Ensure commitments are met.
- Identify project risks, recommend and implement risk mitigation solutions as approved and appropriate.
- Create and follow-up user acceptance and rollout plans, facilitate with product management the customer feedback process, and the resulting requirements additions.
- Interface with team members and stakeholders to manage changes to the project which may involve changes to technical requirements, business requirements, budget and schedule.
- Ensure and is accountable of the delivery of the projects.
- Continuously improve project delivery methodology, QA process and project reporting processes based on project results, lessons learned, and industry best practices.
- Supervise and prioritize the team's workload by performing weekly task planning & follow-up sessions.
- Organize periodic team meetings.
- Perform annual and mid-year evaluation sessions.
- Attract, develop and retain talent.
- Masters degree with excellent academic performance, or equivalent through experience.
- Project Management certified (PMI, Prince2), with proven experience of delivering Agile software development projects.
- Experience and network in the tech-industry: Telecom, Cloud platforms, e-Commerce, B2B tech experience.
- At least 10 years relevant experience in a management position.
- Multicultural, comfortable operating in a global company across time zones.
- Leadership: ability to motivate team members through good and hard times.
- Influence skills: gets people buy-in from day 1 and makes them move outside of any hierarchical relationship.
- Excellent English communication skills - written and spoken.
- Interested both in operational and conceptual tasks.
- Career growth perspectives.
- Attractive remuneration.
- Varied & interesting projects.