My client is a leading worldwide provider of payment solutions and software solutions.They are also specialized in end-to-end payment solutions.
Their technologies, solutions and employee expertise enable them to provide a broad range of products and services that allow our customers to accept all payment types and operate their businesses more efficiently.
We are looking for a Java Developer to manage the software development life cycle, from planning and prioritizing to testing and release.
- Participate in the development of our applications.
- Participate in the development and the maintenance of our Java / C++ applications, using Oracle and MS SQL as a DBMS.
- Write unit tests to validate your code.
- Participate in system analysis impact and provide estimates for technical deliverables.
- Assist the Technical Support team in investigating level 3 problems with application components, determining cause and defining solutions.
- Assist with software integration tests, software packaging, releasing and deployment.
- Degree in Computer Sciences.
- Experience with Java development, JSP, JSF, ORM, XML, Facelets, PrimeFaces and other Web technologies.
- Experience with C++.
- SQL skills, experience with development of PL/SQL in Oracle and Transact-SQL in MS SQL.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies and with Jasper Reports is a plus.
- Communicative, team player.
- Excellent written and spoken French and English knowledge of other languages, is a plus.
- Willingness to travel very occasionally.
- Competitive benefits and compensation package (Company Car, fuel card, meal voucher...)
- Growth opportunities for career development
- Friendly work environment
If this sounds like a good fit, if you're excited to do something challenging and meaningful that preserves your ability to enjoy life to the fullest, then please apply ASAP as we can't wait to meet you!