Do you have experience with Linux? Would you like to work in a large environment for a large multinational? Want to work in a challenging environment? Keep reading and see what this opportunity could mean for you!
For a large multinational that is active in more than 200 countries, we are searching for the next Linux System Administrator who is not afraid of working in a large environment and is ready to take up the challenges that are there.
You will be part of the IT Systems department which is responsible for the design, monitoring, operation, and implementation of computer-based services. Together with the team, you will make sure that the availability, security, and performance is optimized within a global scope.
What are my duties?
- You will guarantee the availability of the server-side infrastructure components in a complex and dynamic environment on a global scale.
- Executing specialized tasks involved in maintaining all operating systems, servers and server-based applications.
- Design and control the implementations of operating systems, server-based applications and servers to ensure the business requirements can be met throughout the short and longer term.
What are the requirements?
- A good knowledge of Red Hat Linux OS
- Experience in installation and tuning of OS's
- Minimum of 3 years of IT system administration experience
What's in it for you?
- A challenging job in a large and dynamic environment that will always be exciting
- A company car with a fuel card
- A great salary that will be based on your experience
- A fixed contract for a longer term
- All the other benefits like insurance, GSM, laptop, pension, etc.
Take action now and apply!
Send your up-to-date CV via the button below.