Our client is major actor in IT Services sector
As Microsoft environment Administrator, you will:
- Maintain and optimize the IT infrastructure(systems management tools, network , the physical Office environment and others).
- Managing user accounts & access policies
- Supporting internal customers and the others offices of the comapny
- Managing Hardware and software requirements and the others equipments
- be responsible for the documenation and the technology watch
- You have a bachelor degree in IT or electronics or equivalent in experience
- At least 3 years in IT infrastructure management and support, Mainly focuson Micorosft environment and with a wide variety of technologies
- Proven Experience with Windows serevers, Active Directory (AD), Exchange or O365 also of SCCM(or similar)
- Knowledge Virtualization with VMware
- Knoweldge of Backup technolgies & strategies
- Asset and stock management
- An autonomous, team player and a problem solver with good organisation and prioritization skills
- Also flexible, proactive with a hands-on approach and stress resistant
- You are service and customer oriented
- You speak French and/or Dutch with very good English
Our client propose competitive salary and nice package, dynamic and nice working environment and also trainings to keep you up-to-date and grow in your function.
Apply by sending me your latest CV at samuel (at) Gentisrecruitment (dot) com or call me on 02-737 51 63 and ask for Samuel.