My client is one of the world's most important retailors, continually expanding & focused on the key elements of fashion production. We are looking for a Payroll Manager to join our client's luxurious company to lead the payroll function. You'll work closely with the payroll Manager's assistant to ensure the payroll expenses and taxes are paid correctly and on time along with supervising the payroll team. Our ideal candidate has strong organizational and analytical skills and deep knowledge of payroll regulations. We also value integrity, discretion and honesty.
- Manage a team of payroll consultants and ensure an efficient distribution of their daily tasks.
- Follow up & control of salary management, be the SPOC for specific queries.
- Collaborate closely with store managers, HR department, lawyer and social justice in terms of social legislation's consultancy.
- To be responsible of employee's onboarding and contracts.
- Collaborate with head management in terms of TIC continuous improvement related to the HR department.
- Set reports from existing databases of information needed for salary calculation, accounting, control of service and support of the Human Resources Department
- You are proactive, discrete and autonomous and can work under pressure.
- You have proven experience in Payroll management.
- You have relevant knowledge in social legislations, knowledge in CP 311 would be an asset.
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch & French, English as a professional use. Spanish would be a plus.
- MS Office and a practical interest for TIC.
- Interesting salary package
- Various tasks in a dynamic international environment.
- A thrilling position with global responsibilities and influence.
- Real growth opportunities.