Gentis is a Belgian recruitment company headquartered in Brussels and providing permanent staffing as well as project sourcing solutions worldwide in multiple sectors, among which ICT recruitment.
Our client is one of the world's leading terminal operators for various products and goods. They are present on two continents and work closely with many industries.
- You are the most important point of contact for the end users.
- Your responsibilities will consist of recording and solving various service requests.
- You are also responsible for the installation and management of the ICT material for multiple divisions.
- You follow the service requests according to their priority, you also solve the 1st and 2nd line questions, you are involved in preparing installations, and testing new hardware and software
- You develop procedures and manuals for colleagues
- You work on the improvement of the service desk by showing the necessary initiative.
- A passion for IT, a good knowledge of current IT tools
- Microsoft products
- 1st and 2nd line problem solving
- Technical insight and analytics
- Autonomous and team player
- Languages: Good communication skills, both written and oral in Dutch, English and French.
What our client offers
- A large international environment with a solid worldwide reputation
- An ambitious and enthusiastic team
- A continuous and rigorous training that feeds your learning needs
- An advantageous salary package based on recognition.
To apply for this position, send your resume