My client is operating in destribution sector. We are actively looking for an IT Solution Security Architect Your main objective will be to design IT solutions that meet the functional and non-functional requirements of the client.
Your main activities and responsibilities are as follows
- You will contribute to the application environment, which consists of on premise and Cloud applications, package solutions and in-house development.
- You will create support for your IT solution from the client, the project team and the experts.
- You will identify IT risks and support the client in making decisions and evaluating alternative solutions.
- You will develop the reference architecture according to the needs of the client and in synchronization with general IT evolutions, if these can be beneficial to the client.
- You will contribute to the architecture governance by contributing to the necessary governance processes and/or by participating in the existing governance board and follow up the IT realization by our expert teams.
- You have a master's degree or equivalent experience as an IT Architect
- Knowledge of SABSA, EA modeling languages and frameworks such as ArchiMate and TOGAF is a plus.
- Languages: Fluent English + Dutch, French is a +
My client offers you the possibility to join a company in constant growth, where you can work on interesting projects.
This offer will provide you a chance to grow in your career.
Are you interested ?
if you are, send me your CV via the button below.