Getronics - Infrastructure Consultant
> 2 ans d'expérience
- Working as the Infrastructure Consultant you will be responsible for the daily and strategic management of technology-related engagements and projects within key accounts.
- Your focus will be to drive customer engagements and project deliverables aligned to Service Management best practices.
- You will be a lead advisor to the business in support of current and new clients.
- Responsibilities / Accountabilities: The role of Infrastructure Consultant requires a good technical knowledge Embedded with strong client facing and project management engagement.
- Microsoft skills operating system (Windows Server, Windows 7, Windows 10)
- VMware knowledge
- Backup solutions
- Microsoft Office
- Language skills Dutch, French, English
- ITIL V3 skills (Incident Management, Request Fulfilment, Change Management)
- In excess of 5 years' experience within a Senior technical role
- Good communication skills both internally and with customer engagements
- Experience of defining and working to SLAs, OLAs, etc.
- Able to work within a complex and challenging environment
- Able to demonstrate working individually or in a team
Getronics is an ICT Services company with an extensive history over the past 125 years. As an expert in workspace management services, connectivity, data centres, and consultancy, Getronics is well positioned to offer best of breed ICT services to many of the FTSE 500 businesses and Public Sector organisations in the world today. To do this, Getronics has a complete portfolio of integrated ICT services for the large enterprise market and works according to a Global Service Delivery Model ensuring that services are provided consistently throughout the world, together with the Getronics Workspace Alliance.
Lire la suite
With 2,800 employees in Belgium, Luxembourg, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Switzerland, Germany, Hungary, Malaysia, Singapore, India, and South Korea, Getronics reported full-year revenues in excess of €450 million in 2011. Since 1st of May 2012, Getronics has been part of AURELIUS AG Group, an industrial holding company headquartered in Munich, Germany.
Getronics believes that ICT should enable people to collaborate anytime, anywhere: a vision that we call 'the New World of Work'. That's why we've said goodbye to old habits such as strict working hours and complicated IT-procedures. Instead we've welcomed management by results and people-centric technology. It's a new and improved way of looking at productivity and responsibility.
Ready to be part of the New World of Work?