Getronics - Infrastructure / Workspace Project Manager
> 2 ans d'expérience
- Responsible for managing and delivering IT projects of varying size and complexity to Getronics clients.
- Manage the projects you are assigned to from initiation to closure using resources from the ICT Advisory team, from other Getronics teams or with appropriate external resources.
- Accountable for planning, project budget control, direction and scope, quality, guidance of the project team, maintaining and developing relationship with customers.
- Manage the change in the organisation, systems and IT platforms.
- Your activities are based around the following key areas:
- Large IT projects across different business units and technologies, from IT platforms to development
- Outsourcing: due diligence and transition projects
- Business development and sales support
Getronics is an ICT Services company with an extensive history over the past 125 years. As an expert in workspace management services, connectivity, data centres, and consultancy, Getronics is well positioned to offer best of breed ICT services to many of the FTSE 500 businesses and Public Sector organisations in the world today. To do this, Getronics has a complete portfolio of integrated ICT services for the large enterprise market and works according to a Global Service Delivery Model ensuring that services are provided consistently throughout the world, together with the Getronics Workspace Alliance.
Lire la suite
With 2,800 employees in Belgium, Luxembourg, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Switzerland, Germany, Hungary, Malaysia, Singapore, India, and South Korea, Getronics reported full-year revenues in excess of €450 million in 2011. Since 1st of May 2012, Getronics has been part of AURELIUS AG Group, an industrial holding company headquartered in Munich, Germany.
Getronics believes that ICT should enable people to collaborate anytime, anywhere: a vision that we call 'the New World of Work'. That's why we've said goodbye to old habits such as strict working hours and complicated IT-procedures. Instead we've welcomed management by results and people-centric technology. It's a new and improved way of looking at productivity and responsibility.
Ready to be part of the New World of Work?