Your role is to support the Project Manager in his activities related to the implementation of a packaged software solution for our customer in the insurance sector, and to liaise with the customer (business) and the software solution teams for the implementation of the solution features.
- You gather, analyse and document specific requirements (model and describe the process) in the context of the implementation of a standard solution
- You support our client and have a critical mindset towards technical teams
- You are the intermediate between customer business users and the technical teams
- You will assist the Project Manager in following up the implementation and validation process
- You will provide input to the Project Manager and report on progress.
- You are committed, detail-oriented and team player and you have a can-do attitude
- You have knowledge of Java, XML, SOAP, Hibernate and Oracle SQL
- You have experience in a similar role (Junior or Senior analyst, ...), preferably in the insurance sector
- You have knowledge of modeling standards and tools (UML, use cases)
- Your English is fluent and you have good knowledge of Dutch and/or French
A training in Paris will be planned for the implemented solution