One of our major customers in the automotive sector is looking for a consultant with Scrum Master, Business Analyst and Product Owner skills. His/her actual role will depend on the project that he/she will be working on.
- As Scrum Master you are the coach of the team.
- You ensure that the team adheres to the rules of Scrum.
- You protect the team during the Sprint so that the team maintains focus on the goals.
- You use your excellent people skills to guide the team through every phase.
- As Business Analyst, you will gather business requirements (workshops, analysis).
- You document requirements and processes.
- You manage the product backlog.
- As a Product Owner you liaise with business.
Experience level: Senior
- You are committed, detail-oriented and team player and you have a can-do attitude
- You are a supportive leader and a coach for the Scrum teams, introducing Agile principles.
- You have good communication skills and you use diplomacy to reach your targets.
- You are able to quickly get to know the organization and the culture.
- You are flexible and able to work independently.
- You have Proven work experience in an Agile / Scrum / Kanban environment.
- You have knowledge of implementation and project management methods, like UML, Prince2 or other.
- You have experience in team process/ tooling optimization (Jira).
- Experience with z/OS and As400 would be helpful.
- Nice to have: experience in automotive and after sales environments.
- English (mandatory)
Dutch or French (optional)
- A flexible and stimulating environment with challenging missions and projects
- The chance to work together with a team of specialists and a network of partners
- Extensive tools and practices to support you in your daily work
- Several career opportunities in line with your expertise and interests and an attractive salary package with extensive benefits
- Target start date: Between 01/12/2017 and 15/01/2018
- Job location: Evere (customer offices)
- Contract: Permanent or Freelance