Founded in 1994, Business Document - a subsidiary of the GFI group - is a French international publisher software specialized in the management of document processes.
Business Document offers Ccm (Customer Communication Management) with the Bdoc Suite solution that addresses the entire lifecycle of the document by integrating cross-media and mobility. It specializes in the composition, production, personalization, multichannel broadcasting and archiving of all documents dedicated to customer communication: letters, loan offers, contracts, invoices, marketing campaigns... especially with the new innovative concept of the interactive document, Smart Bdoc.
Bdoc Suite is the cross-selling business solution to complement business applications, CRM and ERP solutions in the market, to cover the needs of communication with customers in a B2b2c.
As part of an ambitious plan to strengthen its international presence, Business Document hires a confirmed sales engineer for Belgium and Luxembourg.
As part of the commercial directorate of Business Document and in collaboration with the GFI BeLux team you will participate in developing the turnover of the company in Belgium and the Luxembourg.
To do this, you will participate in the entire lifecycle of our products:
- Exploration and development of the commercial pipe;
- Respond to calls for tender;
- Presentations and meetings with customers and prospects;
- Customer management;
- Partner development;
- Order intake.
- You are a business school graduate (with ideally a sales option and a specialization in computer science);
- You have at least 3 years of experience as sales engineer or Project Manager with a software publisher;
- You are independent and are used to working as a team,
- You are used to talking with CIO's, business directors and the Digital Officers;
- Knowledge of the insurance and bank sector is a plus;
- Similarly, experience in the field of the Ccm or documentary processes would be an advantage;
- Fluent use of French, Dutch and English is essential.
- You are curious by nature and creative in your efforts. With excellent relation skills and an ease to convince and negotiate, you are motivated and voluntary. You want to learn and to challenge yourself to participate in the development of company.
- A flexible, stimulating and challenging environment;
- The chance to work together with a team of specialists and a network of partners;
- Extensive tools and practices to support you in your daily work.
- Career opportunities in line with your expertise and expectations and an attractive salary package with extensive benefits.
- Availability : as soon as possible
- Place: Leuven