To meet the growing needs of our clients, we are looking for a Business Analyst.
You will be responsible for identifying and implementing requirements and business processes in many sectors such as industry, science, insurance.
The Business Analyst performs many tasks, including:
- Maintenance and functional support for our applications
- Cooperation with the team developing the reporting application
- Support and coordination of local users during the testing and validation phase as well as in production.
- Follow Regulatory changes in the various countries in-scope
- Planning of those changes
- Describe the acceptance criteria for the resulting implementation.
- Disseminate your knowledge of the product in internal functional discussions.
- Passionate by the general analysis of the business situation, the identification of possible issues and needs and turning them into challenges to be explored within projects.
- Have already intervened in both the analysis of the organization's strategy, goals, policies and business systems and the identification of the business issues, problems, needs, wishes and formulation of the business case.
- Have a first experience in Business Analysis / Functional Analyst
- Have Bachelor/Master in Economics / Business Administration / Information Technology
- Be an expert with IT tools and be interesting in management of project through Agile methodology.
- Team player
- Fluent English in speech and writing paired with solid communication skills.
- Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude
- Good analytical and synthesis skills
- Autonomy, commitment and perseverance
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment
What we offer you
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- A competitive salary and benefits