In your role you will be the integrator of the Groups applications on the Linux systems provided.
In this role your main responsibilities will be:
- Assist and Support our IT clients to integrate their applications on the Linux platforms by respecting and applying the Groups engineering and architecture rules and procedures and align these to the branch engineering and process rules.
- Assure the correct application of the Group and branch procedures in demand-, incident-, problem-, change-, security- and release management
- Manage the functional mailbox of the team and handle the support questions
- Manage the Incident and problem management assignment groups
- Respect the change management process when you implement application related changes on the Linux platform
- Number of years of experience / seniority in Linux System administration & application integration: 3
- Mandatory :
- Proven Rhel application integration experience in a large enterprise IT environment
- Proven experience with Shell scripting
- Preferable :
- Practical experience with Kerberos
- Practical experience with LDAP databases.
- Experience with Sudo.
- Perl scripting
- Experience with Ansible