To meet the growing needs of our clients, we are looking for a Support IT.
- You ensure a role of advice, assistance, information, training and alerts on the various communication tools.
- You make sure that the systems are up and running and guarantee proximity services to VIP users.
- You administer the infrastructure for which you are responsible and you are closely linked to the infrastructure and production teams to optimize the performance
- You make sure you have level 2 and level 3 support,
- You collect and analyze the incoming needs and then explain and participate in the implementation of the corresponding projects.
- You regularly prepare a quality report that you put back to your hierarchy.
- Fluent French and Dutch speaking and writing talent, with a good knowledge of English
- Interest in learning and taking on increasingly complex tasks
- Ability to work individually and within a team
- Undergraduate degree in a technical field
- 3+ years of experience as an IT Support Engineer, Analyst, or Administrator
- Demonstrable knowledge of some or all of the following: Networking, WiFi, Apple OSX, Cisco, Juniper, Linux, Windows
- Independent ability to research technical problems and solutions
- Strong organizational and managerial skills and detail-oriented work ethic
- Willingness to work flexible/odd hours at times, based on needs
What we offer you
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- A competitive salary and benefits