Field of activity
You will provide support to mission critical teams within the Services environment and will provide them the necessary tools to ensure a high level of services for the production support databases.
- Administration of Oracle & MySQL databases in production, testing and development environments.
- DB Performance tuning in production and test environments
- Maintain database backup and recovery procedures.
- Technical and Functional support of internal and external users of this infrastructure.
- Maintain production, testing and development databases (prepare and execute monthly maintenances, quality check)
- Setup and maintain monitoring tools (EM, Toad, RH Engine, DBA Web site)
- Establish, validate and secure disaster recovery processes
- Maintain compliance with regulatory and auditing rules
- Testing and development environments preparation from production backups
- Support production, testing, development and service desk teams
- Support projects e.g. data capture, performances, implementations, problem investigation, migrations, new databases, archiving, partitioning
- Apply and validate EPR-DDL (DBA part) in test environments
- Validate EPR-DDL (DBA part) during transition tests
- Apply EPR-DDL (DBA part) during project implementations (Week0)
- Pre-Implementations support (Week-1)
- DB version migrations preparation and validation in testing and development environments
- DB version migrations in Production
- External Business support
- Architecture Board (operational guidelines)
- SPOC DBA for test execution teams
- PoCs on new infrastructure features
- Must have knowledge in security matters linked to systems administration and DBA activities.
- University degree, BAC+2/3 in an IT related discipline or equivalent through relevant work experience
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Proven ability to work in both standalone and team mode
- Experience in database support in mission critical environments with appropriate certification
- Knowledge in database tuning, Oracle 12c, MySQL, RMAN, EM Grid Control, PL/SQL, Github
- Strong Unix/Linux Shell scripting skills
- Contract : FTE
- Location : Luxembourg
- Start Date : ASAP