Halian - Office 365 Experts
Durée indéterminée, Freelance
> 5 ans d'expérience
Field of activity
You have proven experience in setting up an O365 tenant, and migrating mailboxes to O365. You should also be able to do some troubleshooting in case of technical issues during the migration.
- Consultancy for O365 engagements at different customers in Belgium (and Luxembourg)
- Educate and guide customers by delivering workshops and technical meetings related to Cloud adoption
- Prepare detailed technical designs of Cloud and On Premise infrastructure enabling Cloud implementation
- Present and defend the proposed technical designs to the customers
- Keep up deep technical knowledge related to the ongoing evolution of O365 services
- Advise the customers for Cloud implementations in line with Microsoft´s O365 Roadmap
- Execute admin configurations and setup in the O365 tenants and in relevant On Premise components (AADC, ADFS, Exchange On Premise, ...)
- Implement solutions in line with security best practices in mind, while adhering to customers´ security requirements
- Help customers with technical and functional troubleshooting and problem resolution
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft O365 and proven experience in moving users to Office 365
- Proven experience in Mail migration: Exchange online and Hybrid mode setup
- Proven experience with ADFS and AD Connect
- PowerShell basics
- Knowledge of SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business, Teams, Skype for Business, Office 365 Proplus suite, Mobility “InTune” + setup & migration experience in some of those solutions is a plus
- Knowledge of migration tooling is an asset (Quest, Metalogics, Binary Tree, ...)
- Contract : FTE/freelancer
- Language: English
- Location : Belgium
- Start Date : ASAP
As an international IT services company, Halian have worked hard for 20 years to understand the issues that keep our customers awake at night and to create the answers that make their lives a little easier.
Lire la suite
Our mission - the goal that's shared by everybody at every level - is “to deliver the best people and technology services in order to help Halian's customers do more; faster, better, and more cost-effectively than ever before."
We're able to do things differently because we think and act differently - the Halian Way is based on rapid service and speedy results, and at its heart lie five key values:
Partnership, Respect, Intelligence, Dedication, and Energy.
Halian has offices in the UK, Luxembourg, Dubai, and Qatar, and have more than 500 employees all over EMEA. We work with some of the world's most ambitious and dynamic organisations, such as Public and European Institutions, Finance, Oil and Gas, Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals, and partner with industry leading hardware and software vendors. When you join Halian, you will help integrate one of our three service lines: Managed Services, Resourcing Services, or Project Services. You are able to deal with a variety of technologies in critical environments, and make a positive contribution to our customers business. In return, Halian will support the development of your career via different programmes already in place. Halian has built a strategy based on confidence with its customers and partners, and it's these strong links that allow Halian to provide you with job offers not often available on the open job market. Each role is a new challenge to take on!