Halian - Senior Java Developer
> 5 ans d'expérience
We are currently looking for a Senior Java Developer for one year of mission in Mechelen.
Please find the details below:
- Transform and develop all requirements and user stories to an appropriate architecture and solution in collaboration with the internal customer, IT architecture and IT Middleware;
- Write automated unit and integration tests;
- Propose improvements;
- Define technical guidelines;
- Document the implemented architecture and solution.
Education and level of experience
- Adobe Experience Manager platform (including OSGI, Sling and component development) is a big plus
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience as a Java developer
- AEM knowledge is a big bonus
- Knowledge of Spring framework
- GIT versioning system has no mysteries
- Master the Dutch and English language
- Agile mindset, Scrum
- Clean code supporter, TDD mindset
- Continuous integration, Jenkins
- Implementation of and integrations with Web Services (SOAP, JSON)
- OWASP knowledge
- You develop in a Scrum team, according to Agile best-practices;
- You reflect on internal procedures related to standardization and methodologies and the documentation of it
- You are a team player with an own opinion and contribution
- You can work independently and in team
- You have an analytical mind
- You are able to gather knowledge from you team, as well as sharing your own
- You take responsibility
- You can handle stress situations
- You are able to organize and prioritize your work
- You are flexible in terms of working hours (occasionally weekend work)
- You are a strong communicator
As an international IT services company, Halian have worked hard for 20 years to understand the issues that keep our customers awake at night and to create the answers that make their lives a little easier.
Lire la suite
Our mission - the goal that's shared by everybody at every level - is “to deliver the best people and technology services in order to help Halian's customers do more; faster, better, and more cost-effectively than ever before."
We're able to do things differently because we think and act differently - the Halian Way is based on rapid service and speedy results, and at its heart lie five key values:
Partnership, Respect, Intelligence, Dedication, and Energy.
Halian has offices in the UK, Luxembourg, Dubai, and Qatar, and have more than 500 employees all over EMEA. We work with some of the world's most ambitious and dynamic organisations, such as Public and European Institutions, Finance, Oil and Gas, Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals, and partner with industry leading hardware and software vendors. When you join Halian, you will help integrate one of our three service lines: Managed Services, Resourcing Services, or Project Services. You are able to deal with a variety of technologies in critical environments, and make a positive contribution to our customers business. In return, Halian will support the development of your career via different programmes already in place. Halian has built a strategy based on confidence with its customers and partners, and it's these strong links that allow Halian to provide you with job offers not often available on the open job market. Each role is a new challenge to take on!