As IT Cost manager, you gather, check and manage all the parameters to take into account to monitor and manage IT services in order to achieve total transparency and coherence with budget forecasts and service provider invoices. Vous veillez à la qualité et aidez à l'amélioration de la facturation mensuelle afin que la facturation comptable s'effectue de manière fluide et correcte dans le respect des délais impartis.
What you'll do
- Analyze bids related to IT service tenders in order to facilitate the decision making
- Facilitate the billing cycles for payments to run smoothly from months to months
- Draft offers and costs calculation and share expertise in purchase orders to clients in order to ensure coherence between POS and services provided as well as the invoices
- Offer expertise and advice in the decision making process related to purchase of new IT management services and tools by analysing costs, calculating ROIs
- Familiar with figures, budgets and IT systems; You also like to play with numbers, budgets and financial KPIs.
- Familiar with Excel spreadsheet, MS Dynamics and ITSM
- Great communicator and negotiator. Diplomat.
- Critical, eye for detail, great analysis skills and rigorous
- You speak French and Dutch
- Familiar iwith new projects and ability to innovate/think out of the box
- Sound knoweldge of the latest IT systems and services
We care about your privacy. Learn how we collect and use your information: www.harveynash.be/privacypolicy.