Our client active in the financial sector is actively looking for an IT Governance consultant for a 6 months mission with potential extensions. The ideal candidate demonstrates excellent knowledge of IT Governance Processes along with the ability to communicate clearly with technical & non-technical colleagues.
What you'll do
- Develop & implement information security policies, standards, procedures, checklists and guidelines to meet the compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Support all IT aspects of external/internal reviews and audit
- Work in close collaboration with Risk & IT Officers to create policies, procedures & SOP's
- Develop & deliver IT Risk & Security awareness and compliance training programs
- Strong Communication skills
- Be able to communicate clearly with Technical & Non-Technical colleagues
- Excellent knowledge of IT Governance Processes
- Familiar with cloud and Web technologies
- Knowledge in the following standards and regulatory directives ISO 27001, SOC, OWASP, COBIT, ITIL, NIST
- Maintain an up-to-date understanding of industry's best practices
- French is a plus
- Fluent in English
We care about your privacy. Learn how we collect and use your information: www.harveynash.be/privacypolicy.