- As part of a site wide modernization program of IT and Automation systems, the resource will report the local program lead.
- He/She will be responsible to manage the different projects linked to the program.
- Project management responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope.
- He/she is responsible for:
- Creation of detailed projects plans;
- Overseeing all aspects of the projects;
- Monitoring and summarizing progress of projects;
- Preparing reports regarding status of projects to local and global organization;
- Coordination of internal and external resources including vendors to ensure success of the projects; Standard meeting which he/she will participate to or organize:
- Weekly project meeting;
- Necessary meetings to succeed in the above responsibilities;
- 5 years of Project management experience in the pharma sector
- Fluently speak and write in Dutch and English
- Strong communication skills
- Microsoft Office products knowledge (Excel; Project; SharePoint)
- Pharmaceutical GxP knowledge and experience is a plus
- Work from home is not an option
We care about your privacy. Learn how we collect and use your information: www.harveynash.be/privacypolicy.