Within Customer Handling, the Senior Business Analyst will function as a link between the System Architects and Functional Analysts. Focus will be onboarding and AML related processes, to maximize digitalisation and STP processing.
What you'll do
- During the work preparation, you'll work closely with our System Architects, resulting in high level feasibilities of application solutions.
- During the work-preparation or feasibilities you take into account all solution alternatives. And you do research about the feasibility of scope, budget, time-to-market and ability to execute these alternatives. You make sure the chosen IT-solutions are supported/tuned within the IT organization, with technical experts, system architects, within the community of senior analyst ...
- During implementation, you will play a key role in the translations to detailed functional design together with the Functional Analyst. You'll come in contact with a wide range of technology frameworks from Front-end to back-end.
- As a 'supporting service' to our different segments, you will come in contact with our business colleagues in charge of new product development.
- As a Business Analyst you'll be able to master your job in a short time and this with a “on-the-job” training.
- This in an autonomous way, however always collaborating with the different parties.
- You deliver a concrete product backlog for the development and interfacing teams.
- Strong analytical skills
- Focus on change & continuous improvement
- Strong in written and verbal communication, who can listen and understand
- Can easily translate conceptual and strategical concepts into concrete solutions and advices. And you can bring them convincingly into a language understood by the customer.
- A real team player: Who gets energy by working in a multidisciplinary team towards a common goal.
- Who won't get discouraged by changing priorities or constraints and will search for solutions. With a focus on quality, performance, security and stability. Who is willing to continuously learn and is open to innovation: you are interested in digital trends.
- Who doesn't have any problem to express him/herself in English and Dutch.
- With at least 2 years of experience as a Business Analyst or similar (in a financial domain is a plus)
- Experience with SAFe is a plus.
- Experience with the Project Life Cycle is a plus.
- It is important that you are able to translate the customer needs into a concrete and efficient action plan.
- You should be a able to communicate your plans and ideas in a fluent, structured and convincing way, as well as to the client, as to the team and management.
- Dutch AND English proficiency required