The IT Developer Analyst .NET position requires strong analytical skills and would be resposible to develop/maintain application including programmation (mainly C#, .NET, but also XLS/VBA, testing,debugging, documentation of specific applications dedicated for R&D Vaccines. This position reports to the automation Lab IT Manager. and will also mainly interact with (business) users, CSCT (valisation) team and IT department.
What you'll do
- Review/analysis of user requirements (URS) to enseure that needed information for development is described
- Development (or maintenance) of applications (mainly C# .NET, but also XLS/VBA) that answers the businessrequirements within the defined timeline
- Ensure highest quality of the programation (testing, debugging)
- Manage dry-runs
- Redaction/Review /Get approved technical documentation : functional specifications, design specifications... (any validation deliverables under the responsability/accountability of Lab IT team)
- Ensure technical alignment within Lab IT team (example : Technical owner - Technical SME)
- Fluent in French and English
- Knowledge of IT project management processes / application lifecycles from start to end (analysis design development documentation tests bug fixes)
- Programmation .NET/C#
- Tools : Microsoft Visualisation studia and Microsoft SQL Server
- WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation)
- Would Be an advantage : - TFS, XML - Programmation Excel/ VBA - Familiar with validation process in pharmaceutical sector - You have to use your own MSDN licence - Prof or Ultimate 2015
- 2-3 years working exp in programmation (.NET/C#) with ideally at least the use of WPF in one project
We care about your privacy. Learn how we collect and use your information: www.harveynash.be/privacypolicy.