Shaping the future of travel is important to us at our company. Today, with technology getting smarter by the minute, that future is more exciting than ever.
Our business success relies on our people being always passionate about what we do. We believe in aiming for excellence, taking responsibility, working together and putting our customers first.
We encourage you to be part of new and exciting projects and for you to take the lead when it comes to your progression.
- Build the next generation of software.
- As an experimented developer, bring us your expertise, your motivation and your commitment.
- Come to manage a major project, express your technical leadership and propose solutions to become a key element and a functional reference.
- Main Activities:
- Define user requirements for development of new or improvement of existing software solutions.
- Design technical solutions and perform feasibility studies. Propose viable technical solutions to Product Management and/or users for validation.
- Model, design and implement databases as necessary.
- Develop software according to our company's Standards.
- Conduct unit, package and performance tests of the software and ensure a level of quality in line with our company's guidelines.
- Participate in the validation / acceptance phase of the product cycle ensuring the fine-tuning necessary to finalize the product.
- Produce software documentation necessary for the application and issue it to the requesting departments.
- Support the end user in the Production phase by debugging existing software solutions in response to Problem Tracking Records (Ptr) and Change Requests (Cr) issued from Product Management or Product Definition.
- Education: Master degree in Computer Science
- Technical/Technical Skills:
- Unix, Linux.
- Good knowledge of C++, design-patterns.
- Database modeling, Oracle, Oracle BI, optimization techniques.
- Knowledge of distributed development
- Technical Expertise
- Personal Skills:
- Multicultural approach
- Pro-activity, sense of initiative, autonomy.
- Change management and Flexibility
- Information gathering
- English fluent
- Job Experience:
- Looking for Juniors
- Experience in Obe application development or Middleware components is a plus
- Experience of Oracle environment and optimization techniques is a plus
- Experience of Linux environment is a plus