Harvey Nash - System Design Engineer
Freelance (> 6 mois)
2 à 10 ans d'expérience
For the building of our filetransfers frameworks and build on our roadmap we are looking for System Design Engineer. Whitin the Interchange team we are responsible for the managed filetransfer service. The MFT-team builds the filetransfer frameworks and takes care for internal and external filetransfers setup for our customers.
- you are a quick learner who can work independent
- you have a troubleshooting mindset
- you are a teamplayer
- you have very good comunication skills and you are able to collaborate on and challenge ideas within the team
- Knowledge of filetransfer products (Connect: Direct and Universal Data Mover) is a plus
- You have an advanced knowledge of Linux.
- You are able to understand filetransfer concepts and protocols
- You know how to design and develop new systems
- you have an advanced scripting knowledge
- you have an automatisation and selfservice mindset
Harvey Nash Belgium is since many years the loyal partner for clients and professionals. We guarantee professionalism in the entire search for the right match. We know the market and its players and are aware of the most recent developments. With more than 20 years of talent acquisition experience within Belgium, Harvey Nash are experts in IT & Engineering.
Lire la suite
The Harvey Nash Group was founded in the UK in 1988 and now has 40 offices throughout Europe, America and Asia.
Our 7000 professionals work with clients, both large and small, to deliver a portfolio of services. We offer a unique range of consulting recruitment specialising in IT recruitment, benefits subcontracting and outsourcing services to our clients. Over the years we have placed more than 100 000 people.
We care about your privacy. Learn how we collect and use your information: www.harveynash.be/privacypolicy.